Write your “To Do” list to be prepared for the miracle.
Written by Dr. Cassandra Scott on June 18, 2021
Chapter 9 – Prepare for a Miracle
Workbook – Pondering Questions
Textbook: Created2Produce – Your Turning Point to Destiny by By Dr. Cassandra Scott
Please read the Chapter first and then answer the questions. Post your answers below by the requested due date. Feel free to reply to comments posted by your BYB co-partners and share your thoughts.
Write your “To Do” list to be prepared for the miracle according to page 99-104 – How can you prepare for what God is using you to deliver?
Angie Young On March 19, 2022 at 11:52 pm
My To-Do List is as follows:
1. Pray Pray and Pray More
2. Trust God and lean not to my own understanding
3. Be still and listen for God’s direction
4. Write the Vision and Make it Plain
5. Prepare for the Miracle to be birthed.
Rose ALLEN-OUTEN On December 14, 2021 at 2:36 pm
My to do List
1. Pray and seek GodGet my financial and legal affairs in order
2.Stock the kitchen Stay prepared at all times
3.Baby-proof the house, Get my priorities in order
4.Develop the nursery
5.Prepare to travel
6.Involve the sibling Become more aware to new things
7. Seek childcare find the right resources for my birthing delivery
Patricia Grimes Jones On August 30, 2021 at 8:10 pm
First snd foremost I want to thank the Holy Spirit for allowing me not to abort because I wanted to jump ship when things didn’t seem like they were going to get better. Holy Spirit coached me and spoke don’t give up you’ve come too far now you’re in it deep. “Then he began to say unto empty out the trash and put a clean liner in the trash can and stop being a garbage can for everybody’s junk box.” And I was like what am I hear right my heart started to flooder with joy and I could feel the fire of the Holy Spirit say now you’re ready and I’m proud of you to take your rightful place, my Daughter: So now what the Holy Spirit wants from and requires me to do is be obedient discipline, determined, and developed for his use.
Gloria Johnson On August 10, 2021 at 6:31 pm
2) Write your “To Do” list to be prepared for the miracle according to page 99-104 – How can you prepare for what God is using you to deliver?
• Take a microscopic look at where I spend money, time and energy
• Continue to study God’s word and ask Holy Spirit for Rhema revelation
• Don’t take closed doors personally, thank God for the challenge and move on
• Feed my heart and mind with Godly knowledge and wisdom (renew continually)
• As my mind is renewed, shift my thought process from the old to I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me (Phil 4:13)
• Meditate on God’s promises and the “I AM” scriptures
• Get rid of old traditions that have no spiritual (Godly) basis
• Search the scriptures for new insight/revelation be opened to Holy Spirit scripture, Isaiah 43:18-19
• Protect/guard your precious cargo (become like a mother hen with her baby chicks)
• Prepare a landing strip of faith for my miracle
• Learn how to navigate/balance life
• Don’t allow my excitement to morph into obsession – I am a conduit not an owner of the miracle)
• Maintain organization and be ready to go when directed by Holy Spirit (always have extra products on hand)
• Always be alert/watchful for predators – inside/outside the church
• Have a God appointed inner circle – that has the heart of God and my heart
• Journal (struggling here)
Carmen Hebert On August 8, 2021 at 2:35 pm
Write your “To Do” list to be prepared for the miracle.
1) Seriously get my finances in order. (Ironic, I have a inancial webinar that I am attending in about 40 minutes.)
2) Prepare the house by making necessary repairs and completing incomplete projects (make it a home).
3) Be prepared to deal with circumstances that the inhabitants are not familiar with (personalities, safety, patience, understanding, wisdom) through prayer, praise, and worship. Always make sure Holy Spirit is in it. Remember… Holy Spirit knows everything about everything!!!
4) Make those that will be a part of the household feel at home. Put out the welcome mat, extend hospitality, and then allow them to know that they are “at home”.
5) Be prepared to walk through open doors. Don’t overpack because what is needed will be provided. Obtain the resources necessary to make the trip, attend the event, or be prepared for whatever may come.
6) Regardless of what may have taken place or is taking place where family is concerned, make amends; whether I am at fault or not. Let go of past hurts. 90% of the time those that have hurt me have no idea of it or of the magnitude of the hurt. I am the anointed and appointed one, so I need to do the right thing and include them. Again, prayer, praise, worship!!! All inclusive… God and my family.
7) Ask God to show me who to include; godly people in my life, mentors, clergy, etc. Pray for those that will lead and guide you with constructive criticism, as well as, brutal honesty if necessary. Both are a formula for success. And again, Holy Spirit is the first voice to listen for and obey.
Lisa Weatherspoon On August 8, 2021 at 2:14 pm
1. Develop a lifestyle of true PRAYing & FASTing for wisdom, guidance and understanding
2. Apply for grants and financing
3. Start Seeking/Praying for land or a building
4. Pray for Godly staff or volunteers
5. Reach out to schools, detention centers, churches and jails for possible partnerships
Tera Alexander On August 7, 2021 at 9:22 pm
1. Spend time with the Father : never loose touch with him
2. Take note of the instructions given in time with the father
3. Be patient and Praise him through the process (preparing to travel because he will shift you and take you places)
4. Rest and Self Care to be equip for this
5. Get my financial and legal affairs in order
6. Look at your resources (stock the kitchen) and utilize them
7. Make sure all participants are on board and in alignment
8. Be humble, listen and not always speak.
9. Believe it and it shall come to pass in God’ timing
10. Stay Focus development the plan and put in the work ; it requires a scarfice.
Lola Norris On July 31, 2021 at 5:36 pm
8) Make sure finances in order
9) Make sure to have all materials and products
10) Make sure when it’s time to move everything is in order
11) Make sure that everyone one that is apart of the move participated
12) Make sure you have a trustworthy caregivers
Lola Norris On July 31, 2021 at 5:25 pm
My TO do list
1) Pray and seek God, for his direct Will, Matt 6:33
2) Keep silent, wait with Patience and expectations.
3) Seek his strategies ask the Father to download his wisdom and knowledge, how.
4) Follow all instructions wholeheartedly and be dedication
5) Silence all naysayers
6) Make sure to find the right Dr. That cares about the baby you are conceived with
7) research and study all necessary Documents and information Doctors give on how to deliver