REALWomanhood: God has feelings too. If He didn’t, He couldn’t love you.
Written by Dr. Merle Ray on January 1, 2019
Lesson 9 – Pondering Questions
Textbook: Spiritual Identity by Dr. Merle RayInstructions:
Please read the section below in order to answer the questions where indicated. Scroll down to Leave a Reply posting your answers below by the requested due date. Reply also to the comments posted by your Corporate Sisters. Once you have left your reply/comments, then click below to either proceed to the Next Discussion Forum or Return to Curriculum page.
- Read Isaiah 14:14 and Genesis 3:5. What are the similarities between what Lucifer said in Isaiah 14:14 and what the serpent said in Genesis 3:5?
- Read Genesis 1:26-27. What does it say about how man and woman were made?
- What did Satan say to the woman in Genesis 3:4-5 to trick her? How does this conflict with what God had already said in Genesis 1:26-27?
- In Genesis 3:6, what internal conflict was going on inside the woman’s mind about God?
- What internal conflict was going on inside the woman’s mind about herself?
- How important is it to know that the enemy attacked the woman’s perceptions of herself and her God?
- Is it of any relevance to us as women today?